Affordable Housing Blog
Share Print View
How do I learn more about converting mod rehab to PBRA?

HUD's RECAP office has been very successful with RAD.  RAD is moving briskly with converting project based subsidy from old and expiring programs and from public housing subsidy to Section 8 project based vouchers and project based rental assistance (PBRA).  However, existing moderate rehabilitation properties have not participated at the same level as the other programs.  Maybe some owners don't realize they are eligible to convert or realize the long term benefits of PBRA. HUD has posted a list of mod rehab owners at: info is also available on the RAD page of the HUD website, click "For Public Housing Providers" and then click "Program Details" and the same info is in the right hand column under "What's New."


There are no comments yet for this post.

Privacy Policy | Terms of Use and Conditions | Statement of Client Rights
This website contains attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. © 2018 Nixon Peabody LLP
expand 1. HUD / RD

AFHS alerts
Elderly Housing -- Section 202
FHA Insurance and Risk Sharing
Preservation - HUD OAHP and Mark to Market
Section 8 Renewal Contracts
Utility Allowance
expand 2. Local & Regional

California and West Coast
Housing Production Trust Fund
New York and Northeast
expand 3. Energy Tax Credits

expand 4. Historic Rehabilitation Tax Credits

Historic Rehabilitation Tax Credits
expand 5. Low-Income Housing Tax Credits

expand 6. New Markets Tax Credits

New Markets Tax Credits
expand 7. Real Estate

expand 8. Specialty

Freddie Mac
LGBT Housing
Tax-exempt Entities
expand 9. Video